Automation for eCommerce
Email Marketing Automation
We offer pre-built email marketing automation templates, that can be used to send sequenced (drip) campaign of automated Messages of emails to keep your customer engaged.
You can use our Send Email action to create multiple steps, for example, you can engage New Customers segment by:
- Step 1: Wait 1 hour then Send welcome email template to new customers.
- Step 2: Wait 1 Day then send Product Catalogue.
- Step 3: Wait 3 Days then send a purchase incentive, for
example,a 10% Discount.
Navigate to Automations > Create Automation. Here you can choose whether to use Revamp CRM pre-built Automation, and customize to match your business logo, dynamic tags, edit attached email templates. Or you can create your own customized workflow Automation by choosing Custom.
Use our pre-built Automation Product Recommendation to create a simple workflow to cross-sell and upsell products to customers who purchased product x.
- You need first to create a segment of customers who purchased product x using our ecommerce smart filters.
- Head to Automations > Create Automation. Choose Product Recommendation.
- Add Automation Name, Link created segment to this Automation.
- Open Automation page, in Step 1, choose Send Email action. Click on Edit Email
- You can choose a template, and add a product recommendation dynamic tags.
To market your upcoming sale, you'll need a different type of Automation. A Date-Based Automation.
In Date-Based Automation You choose a Central Date and all automation steps will run around the Central Date. For example if the sale will take place on October the 5th. You set your central date to be October the 5th. and you will be required in each step to set trigger by number of Days/Hours Before/After the event date.
To Create a Date-based Automation:
Youneed first to create a segment of customers that you'll need you to be enrolled into the Automation usingour ecommerce
Note: If you're sending a marketing campaign to all of your contacts, you can select the pre-built segment All Contacts.
- Head to
Automations> Create Automation. Choose Christmas Sale or any other date-based Automations in the image below.
- Add a Central Date, Link created
segmentto this Automation.
- Open Automation page, in Step 1,
chooseSend Email action. Click on Edit Email to add dynamic tags and choose an email template.
- Step 1: Send Email 3days "Before"
Step 2: Send a reminder 1 day "Before"
Step 3: Send Sale Announcement 0 days "Before/After" to send an email on the same day
Step 4: Send a last call 3 days "After"