Mailchimp Integration - Revamp CRM
A super easy way to add your existing Mailchimp Contacts into your Revamp CRM account. You can link your Revamp CRM account with your Mailchimp account to have two-way sync between them.
- Export all or part of your contacts and leads to the Mailchimp list.
- Export a Revamp CRM List to a Mailchimp mailing list.
- add all of your Mailchimp contacts into Revamp CRM
- Two-way sync between a Revamp CRM list and a MailChimp list:
- Runs every 12 hours
- Revamp CRM is the source of truth i.e. you need to delete a contact in Revamp to be deleted in Mailchimp however, a new contact in MailChimp will be added to revamp and vice versa
- Newly added contacts will have 'Mailchimp' tag and another tag with the MailChimp list name.
- Smart Segmentation tool helps you to automatically segment your contacts with one click.
- Have a 360 view of every contact to help you send better-personalized Campaigns.
Integrate MailChimp with your CRM:
Revamp CRM gives you the ability to add (or update) your MailChimp contacts into Revamp CRM, maintaining link back to MailChimp, you get to add tags, score and assign them to the list of your choice, for the added contacts to help you keep your database organized.
1. Navigate to Integration page, a page with all your Integration List will appear. click on MailChimp icon.
2. After clicking on the MailChimp icon,a pop-up will appear, you will need to provide API key, to get your API key click on "here", or check the video above.
3. Go back to your Revamp CRM pop-up page where you clicked on "here", paste your API key.4. Now Choose which MailChimp list you want your CRM account to get its contacts, then optionally add tags, assign contacts to a Revamp CRM List, or specify a score. Then, click Import.
Congratulations! You've just added your MailChimp List to your Revamp CRM account.