FreshBooks Integration - Revamp CRM
FreshBooks integration in Revamp CRM will help you to easily track and manage payments, invoices & history
Revamp CRM gives you the ability to synchronize your contacts and Invoices with your FreshBooks account.
- We sync twice a day to import your FreshBooks contacts, invoices and update their status.
- If your contacts don't exist in your Revamp CRM account, we will automatically create new contacts.
- We will import all your invoices and attach them to the relevant Revamp CRM contact profile.
- Your invoices status will get updated according to changes in your FreshBooks account.
- We will remind you to send an email or make a contact when an invoice is overdue.
- You can use our contact management tools and filters to easily segment contacts with the overdue invoice, paid invoices or any other invoicing status.
FreshBooks and CRM integration:
Here's how to integrate with FreshBooks:
In your Revamp CRM App, navigate to Integrations tab
All your Integration List will appear. Click on FreshBooks icon.
Revamp CRM now integrates with both FreshBooks platforms. Please use the steps below to connect to your account.
If you’re using FreshBooks Classic (API Key & URL):
1) A pop-up will appear enter you FreshBooks API key & URL
2) To get your API key, log in to your FreshBooks account,
Click on ‘My Account’
Click on ‘FreshBooks API’
Here you will see your API URL and Authentication Token
3) Now go back to RevampCRM integration pop-up, paste your API key and click on Import.
4) That's it. We will notify you once we contacts and invoices are inside your CRM
- If you’re using the new FreshBooks (Using Oauth):
1) From the Pop-up that appears when you click on FreshBooks button, Turn on Oauth Access
2) Go to your FreshBooks account and copy your Web Address
3) Go back to your Revamp CRM account and paste your Web Address
4) Click Import, and you will be asked to log in to your FreshBooks account
And that's it. We will notify you once we contacts and invoices are inside your CRM