GetResponse integration - Revamp CRM
A super easy way to import your existing GetResponse Contacts into your Revamp CRM account. You can link your Revamp CRM account with your GetResponse account to have two-way sync between them.
- Export all or part of your contacts and leads to GetResponse.
- Exporting Revamp CRM Lists of contacts to your GetResponse mailing list.
- Import all of your GetResponse contacts into Revamp CRM
- Two-way sync between a Revamp CRM list and a GetResponse list:
- Runs every 12 hours
- Revamp CRM is the source of truth i.e. you need to delete a contact in Revamp to be deleted in GetResponse. However, a new contact in GetResponse will be added to Revamp and vice versa.
- Newly imported contacts will have 'GetResponse' tag.
- Automatic sync through linking a Revamp CRM list to a GetResponse list.
- Use smart contact management tools and filters to segment your contacts and send better GetResponse drip Campaigns.
- Have a 360 view of every contact to help you send well-targeted, better-personalized Campaigns.
Integrate GetResponse with your CRM:
RevampCRM gives you the ability to import (or update) your Get Response contacts into RevampCRM, maintaining a link back to Get Response, you get to add tags, score and assign them to the list of your choice, for the imported contacts to help you keep your database organized.
1. Navigate to Integration page, a page with all your Integration List will appear. click on Get Response icon.
2. After clicking on the Get Response icon, a pop-up will appear, you will need to provide an API key, to get your API key click on "here", or check the video above.
3. Go back to your RevampCRM pop-up page where you clicked on "here", paste your API key.
4. Now Choose which GetResponse list you want your CRM account to get its contacts, then optionally add tags, assign contacts to a RevampCRM List, or specify a score. Then, click Import.
Congratulations! You've just added your GetResponse List to your RevampCRM account.