Ad Campaigns Analytics (Shopify only)
You can use the Ad Campaigns Analytics to see how effective your marketing campaigns are and to learn about your conversions.
By Campaign: Shows the name that you gave the campaign when you set it up.
By Source: The name of the referrer, such as Google, Facebook, or Pinterest.
- The user’s web browser has Do Not Track enabled.
- The referrer data is blocked by a proxy or firewall.
- A shortened URL was used as the link.
By Medium: Indicates how the customer who placed an order reached your online store. Possible values are:
- Direct: The customer entered your store's URL into their browser.
- Email: The customer clicked a link to your store in an email.
- Social: The customer clicked a link on social media.
- Unknown: The referrer source doesn't fit into one of the above cases.
- Search: The customer clicked your store from a search engine's results page.
You can use our filters to get a report on a specific date as shown.
The Revamp CRM Advantage:
By clicking the Customer Count, you'll be able to view a list of customers in Source, Medium or Campaign. You can then:
- Add to a List and Send Bulk Email
- Export to CSV, Excel, Mail Chimp and other email marketing providers.
- Apply a bulk action like:
- Add/Edit Tags
- Add Note
- Edit Score
- Edit Contact Stage