Track all your sales emails sent and received from your customers easily.
Use our Smart Email BCC and Email Forwarding to store relevant emails on a customer's profile easily.
Copying Revamp CRM on your email (Smart Email Bcc):
If you are sending an email to contact you surely would like it to be sent to Revamp CRM as well, you can use the contact BCC dropbox. To get started:
- You will find a personal *****@box.revampcrm.com email address in your contact's profile, or under Settings > Smart Email
- In an outgoing email, enter the Dropbox address in the BCC field.
- No matter which email provider you use. These emails will be saved to the relevant customers' profiles.
Here is another way to send an email:
You can send emails through a contact profile, and saving will be done automatically to the relevant customers' profiles.
2) Email forwarding to a contact:
you can use this method to easily forward your emails to the drop box for best results:
All it needs is the full email address that matches the contact record and Microsoft products such as outlook will drop the email address when using this feature “forwarding emails”.
3) Email forwarding to a deal:
When you go to every deal single page, you will find the Smart email, just copy it and forward the email to this smart email and then you will find the email attached to the deal.
4) Adding tasks from the email:
All you need to do is:
1) Put in mind the emails from the email you signed up with at Revamp account.
2) On the tasks, page click add then copy the link as shown on the task page Example address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Emails sent to this address will automatically create a new task for you and attach the email as a note to the customer with the time it is created at as well as a due date so if you want to change the go to the task click edit to change your dates.
NB: if the customer is not in revamp system we automatically create a new customer which we get from the name in " From" in the email thread and attach the thread to them but if they are already in the system the email thread will get attached to their profile.
5) Email Signature
You can add your email signature by heading to your settings.
Click on the gear icon next to your profile picture. On the left side menu, choose 'Your Profile'.
On the right side, you'll find Email Signature field, where you can add your customized signature. Click Save.