Back up all your data easily with Revamp CRM
Who can export data from Revamp CRM?
"Owner", "Manager" and "Admin" are the user roles who can export data from Revamp CRM. the "User" user role cannot export any data.
How to export Contacts?
Revamp allows you to export all or part of your contacts to a number of other apps.
To Export All Contacts:
- Navigate to Customers > People
- Click on Export. From the drop-down menu choose what file type you want to export to. A file with all the Contacts in your RevampCRM account will be downloaded.
To Export Part of your Contacts:
You can also select whoever contacts you want and export the selected ones from > Bulk actions button.
or you can:
- Use Smart Filters bar on the left side to filter your Contacts by a chosen criterion.
- Now you can export the results the same way, by clicking the Export Contacts button and choose the file type from the drop-down menu. A file with the filtered Contacts from your Revamp CRM account will be downloaded.
How to export Contacts, Organization, Deals, and Tasks?
Export your data whenever you need to, We’ve made it very easy to export your existing data to your revamp account.
Now you can export them automatically :
- Head to the Integrations icon on your top menu bar.
- click on Export at the top.
- Choose the CSV file you want
- Click on Export.