Searching in Revamp CRM/ Smart Filters
Searching for any piece of data on Revamp CRM is lightning fast:
Just type in the search bar at the top of the screen.
You can always use the normal search box in the top menu bar to find contacts, deals, organizations and even notes & emails you have stored in your account. Just start typing the name of the record you’re after for example and see the results pop up.
You can choose to see results in all categories, or you can use the tab to narrow it down just to the specific type (Contacts, Deals, Organizations or Notes/Emails).
These are some of the things you can search for to find contacts (check Advanced Search for more options)::
- Names for Leads, Contacts, Organizations, tasks and Deals
- Phone number (after typing 5 digits or more)
- Notes: including all of your stored emails
- Critical dates: to keep in contact: Date Last contacted, added or updated.
- For leads: by contact stage or by score
- Team members: assigned to those contacts.
- E-Commerce: filters offer a wide set of filters for lifetime customer stats, product related, category related or order related.
- Tasks: customers who has overdue or upcoming tasks
- Deals: by status or stage
- Custom fields (however you do need to enter the full value - Revamp CRM can’t find results based on partial custom field values)
- By Location: Country, State, City and Zip Code (you need to remove any spaces for this to work)
- Order Notes (eCommerce only)
- The ‘About’ section on all contacts, organizations or deals
- The names of files attached to contacts, organizations or deals
For Advanced Search:
- You can combine multiple filters. Each added filter has an implicit AND between itself and any other filter used.
- Each filter condition has its own set of “operators”.
- Currently if you use an ampersand (&) when searching it will not be recognized. Which means that if you search for H&M Store then Revamp CRM will show you results for anything with an H in it as opposed to just the contact for ‘H&M Store’.
- When typing a name, auto-complete feature will help you find your results fast.
- The search is case insensitive so you don't have to remember how you stored your data to find it
- When searching by name for example "John Smith", you can type the first few letter of either the first or last name e.g. Joh or smit. However, you won't find a match if you type smith j or j smi. That applies to leads, contacts, organizations, deals or tasks.
- When searching by email, you will need to type the whole email e.g. email@example.com
- When searching by phone, you can type the first few numbers
- When searching in Notes, you need to look for whole words in the notes
When searching by tag, you can type any part of the tag e.g. search for “opify” instead of “shopify”, there will be a list including all tags with “opify” words