If you want to change your personal setting, You'll find a gear icon on the top of the page.
Once you click on it, then click on Your Profile on the left menu.
You can change your Name, title, telephone and email signature. You can also change the default currency for your new deals, and default homepage based on your preference.
Notes for owner's Email:
- For security reasons, if you are the account owner, then you can’t change the email address you signed up with.
- If the email address you're trying to add has ever been used to sign up for a separate Revamp CRM account, you will not be able to add it to another account, for security reasons. If you still need to do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To change your Revamp CRM account password:
- Navigate to Settings > Change Password. The Change password screen opens.
- Enter your current password in the Current password field.
- Enter your new password in the New password field.
- Your password has to be at least 6 characters long.
- Repeat the new password in the Confirm password field.
- Click Change Password to change your password.
If it happened that you or other users can't recall their password, they can always use the Forgot? Link on the login screen.
The smart email tool allows you to send emails to your contacts outside revamp using any external provider and still get a copy of your emails history attached to the contact profile.
Tip: please Note that each account has a unique BCC address to use.
Copy your Bcc address in the box
Paste it in the bcc bar and once you click to send the email thread will be attached to your Revamp contact.
Set your reminder timing and manage to disable or enable your Desktop notification.
Calendar & Feeds: