Add more users and share your workflow with your team members alongside detailed reports to manage their performance to reach the peak efficiency.
First: Navigate to Settings > Manage Users > Add User
All you have to do is to enter the email address, name, title, phone number, and role of the person you want to have access to your account.
Note:Only (Admin, Owner) can add/delete users.
Revamp CRM has four user roles as follows:
1) Owner - one user per the whole account. Would initially be the account creator, and the one who can access subscription and billing information but could be changed upon request.
2) Admin - Admin-level users can perform actions on all data, basically anything in settings screen other than subscription information. e.g.:
- Manage users.
- Change account General settings like timezone and currency.
- Managing lookups e.g. Products, Sales Regions, Deal Source.
- Managing Deal Stages & Multi Pipelines i.e. Sales Process.
3) Manager - has access to all features except the account settings section.
4) User - has access only to own assigned contacts, tasks and deals.
No access to segmentation, deals reports, store analytics , Import/Export Data , newsletters or automations.
Add & Delete Users:
Click Save and you are done adding your user!
So what happens next? (How will my invited users be notified?)
If your invited users have never signed up for Revamp CRM before, they will receive an invitation email from Revamp CRM. This email link will allow them to set up their own password, and sign into your Revamp CRM account.
1. Navigate to settings >Manage Users.
2. Click on the red Trash icon on the left of the username.
3. Confirm deleting the user and you’re done.
Note: Deleting users will not affect the number of seats of users purchased when subscribing in any plan.